As our world getting complicated day after day, we tend to trust simple ideas.
We connect with what we can understand, with what we have time to refer to without getting lost in transactions. Not by chance we buzz ideas such as "Less is Beautiful", "Less Is More", "Keep It Simple Stupid" - this is our way to make our businesses more attractive and relevant. Simplicity is your Business Model to success. So what you're next to do is vividly reduce complexity using one or more of the followings:
- Simplify By making less buttons / less options / no frills
- Do it yourself / find open resources
- Modular Blocks / mass fit
- Plug and Play / simple directions / Intuitive UX / Self Serve
- Standardization / mass fit once again